The File Permissions Checker allows you to easily view and fix file permission issues which don’t match our recommended settings.
To use the File Permissions Checker:
- Login to panel.wpworld.io, head to Manage Hosting and select Manage on the hosting package you wish to check file permissions for.
- Select the File Permissions Checker icon.
- To begin a scan of the file permissions, select Scan Permissions.
- If any permissions are found to differ from our recommended settings, they will be presented to you in a list with the current permission level and our recommend level.
- You can either select all files and select Fix Selected or fix files individually by selecting Fix Permission.