If you intend to transfer your GTLD domain elsewhere, you’ll need its authorisation/EPP code. The following guide details how to obtain this from your Wpworld control panel.
Please note, domain names that have been registered or transferred within the last sixty days may not be transferred to or from Wpworld. This is a registry restriction.
- Log in to panel.wpworld.io.
- Once logged in, head to Manage Domains
- Select Manage on the required domain name.
- Under Domain Management, select Transfer Away.
- If the domain name is locked, you should then be presented with the following: ‘To unlock the domain, you will need to select the green arrow.’ Doing so will unlock the domain. If the domain is unlocked, proceed to the next step.
- Your authorisation code will then be presented to you.